Click here for information on new branch procedures as a result of COVID-19
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Changes to Our Return Policy CLICK TO VIEW
Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Bryant®- EB-STATE5BR-01 Smart Thermostat PRO w/ Voice ControlHere’s why pros love us:RELIABLE
- No common wire? No problem. Comes with a Power Extender Kit so it doesn’t rely on other equipment to charge itself.
- Designed for quick and easy installation everything needed is in the box.
- The Bryant Connected Portal can gather system settings from the smart thermostat to provide customers with quicker and more efficient service.
Here’s why customers love us
- Works with gas, oil, electric, and dual fuel systems. Supports conventional (2H/2C) and heat pump (4H/2C) systems; humidifier and dehumidifier accessories.
- Includes a SmartSensor to keep important rooms comfortable by adjusting the thermostatbased on occupancy and temperature.
- Save up to 23% on heating and cooling costs.* * Compared to a hold of 72°F.
- Installed by a Bryant contractor ensures that the thermostat is configured to optimally run the heating and cooling equipment.
- With Alexa built-in, customers can ask to play music, hear the news, check weather, control smart home devices, and more. Plus they can control from anywhere with any iOS® or Android® device.*
* Thermostat must be connected to Wi-Fi®. App requires iOS® or Android® mobile device.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||1.7 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||7.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||3.1 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MYS|
|Length||7.5 Inches (In)|
|Accuracy||+/- 1°F (+/- 0.5°C)|
|Ambient Temperature Range||45°F to 92°F (7.2°C to 33.3°C)|
|Built In Wi-Fi||Yes|
|Daylight Savings Time Ready||Yes|
|Display Options||3.5" full-color LCD touch screen|
|Displays Outdoor Temperature||Yes|
|Dual Transformer Compatible||Yes|
|Electrical Connection||Common Wire (24 Volt)|
|Electrical Rating||24 VAC|
|Heat Pump Compatible||Yes|
|Indoor Remote Sensor||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||No|
|Mounting||Backplate/wall mount included w stat|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 130°F|
|Power Method||24 Volt C wire direct to Air Handler|
|Temperature Range||-10°F to 120°F (-23.3°C to 48.8°C)|
|Temperature Settings per Day||48|
|Terminal Designations||RC, RH, Y1, Y2, G, C, W1, W2, O/B, Acc+, Acc -, PEK|
Specification Sheet - English
Equipment Part List