The NCVT-3 is a non-contact voltage tester with an integrated torch. The voltage sensor detects 12-1,000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals.
- Provides non-contact detection of AC voltage.
- Detects 12 – 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage – the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up.
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing.
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source.
- “Auto Power-Off” conserves and extends battery life.
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress.
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access.
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof.
- 6.6 feet / 2 meter drop protection.
- CAT IV safety rating for 1000V.
- Conforms to CE requirements.
|Weight||0.073 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||0.72 Inches (In)|
|Height||1.16 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Length||5.83 Inches (In)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Batteries Required||2 x AAA|
|Features||US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and Other Patents Pending|
|Overall Length||5.83" (14.8 cm)|
|Safety Rating||CAT IV 1000V|
|Standards||CAT IV 1000V|
|Voltage||12 - 1000V AC|
|Voltage Range||12 - 1000V AC|